The lovely Annashortcakes nominated me for an equally lovely award, which makes me feel all sorts of blushy and shy. It’s so nice to know that people are actually enjoying this site, and that they enjoy it enough to come back and check in, say something kind, or share a recipe or two.
So. This thing comes with rules, to which I am a total newbie. In order, accepting this award means that I shall:
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State seven things about yourself
4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
I have to admit, there are some things on this list that are going to prove very difficult for me. Namely, numbers 3 and 4. To put it bluntly, I sort of loathe talking about myself (because why on earth would anyone be interested?), and I don’t know if I actually read 15 other blogs. I’ll do my best, but I can’t promise glowing results. So.
7 things about myself:
1) I take grammar and punctuation very seriously.
2) I was once featured in a series of print ads for Hewlett Packard.
3) I love skateboarding and The New Yorker with equal fervor.
4) I believe in sasquatch.
5) I do not like the word “blog.”
6) My best friend is almost 1 foot taller than me (I am quite short and she is quite tall).
7) I cut both my husband’s hair and my son’s hair.
Other noteworthy sites I shall nominate:
Will five do? Five is all I have. Thank you so much, again, for the lovely mention, Annashortcakes. I am humbled by your generosity.